Disney Consumer Products released its annual Top 10 list of holiday gifts during a special media event held in New York City, N.Y., Tuesday.
The Top 10 products, which cut across Disney’s franchises, will hit retail shelves in the U.S. beginning in July and include several exclusive items for the Disney Store chain. The products also tie-in to various new content initiatives including Brave, Spider-Man, Wreck-It Ralph and the October release of Cinderella Diamond Edition Blu-Ray combo pack.
Here’s the Top 10 list, arranged by franchise.
- Cinderella: Swirling Lights Cinderella from Mattel (July); light up Cinderella dress from CDI (July); and Cinderella “Happily Ever After” carriage from Disney Store (September).
- Brave: Brave Merida fashion doll from Mattel and Merida toddler doll from Disney Store, both recently released.
- Preschool: Master Moves Mickey from Fisher-Price and Bounce Bounce Tigger from Just Play, both being released in August.
- Marvel: Spider-Man Mega Blaster web shooter with glove and Spider Strike battle vehicle, both from Hasbro and recently released.
- Wreck-It Ralph: Wreck-It Ralph talking figure and Vanellope Von Schweetz talking figure.
- Disney Baby: Pooh quilt from Disney Store, available in October.
- Fairies: Disney Fairies Color Surprise Tink.
- “Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two” video game featuring Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit launches in November for Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC/MAC.
- Publishing: Dinosaur vs. Santa by Bob Shea from Disney-Hyperion releases Sept. 11.