CBS Consumer Products will unveil exclusive limited-edition products based on "Star Trek," "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," "NCIS," "Dexter" and "The Twilight Zone" at Comic Con International.
CBS will bring 1,701 limited-edition Enterprise bottle opener key chains made from stainless steel. In addition, CBS will offer red, blue and yellow wristbands with Star Trek phrases on them throughout the show.
In addition, "Star Trek" licensees will debut a raft of new products.
- Abrams will preview its new Star Trek Vault book.
- Anovos Productions will offer an exclusive three badge pin set.
- Bandai will introduce a Jean Luc Picard trading card, as well as its Star Trek-inspired deck building games based on "The Next Generation."
- Chronicle Books is bringing their new trivia book, Obsessed with Star Trek, based on all Star Trek series and the first ten movies.
- Diamond Comics will feature PPW's Star Trek Mr. Potato Heads, which feature characters from the original series.
- Hallmark will preview its 2012 designs of Star Trek-themed holiday ornaments and greeting cards.
- IDW Publishing will unveil a variety of new movie, original series and "Star Trek: The Next Generation" Star Trek comics series. Its new movie comic book series hits stores in September.
- Lightspeed Fine Art will show five new limited-edition lithographs featuring the Captains from all five Star Trek series.
- Quantum Mechanix will display new replicas, including the Enterprise artisan replica, Kirk Animated Maquette, Enterprise “Refit” artisan Replica and phaser replicas.
- Quirk Books will be show off its upcoming title Star Trek: Book of Opposites, which will hit shelves in September.
- Simon and Schuster Kids will have Starfleet Academy titles 1-3 available at the show.
CBS Consumer Products also will feature consumer products based on other key television properties.
- Bif Bang Pow! will offer with new bobbleheads based on NCIS's Abby Sciuto and a Twilight Zone–inspired William Shatner; life-size Mystic Seer Replicas from "The Twilight Zone;" a Dexter 3 ¾-inch figurine action figure; a "The Twilight Zone" Bob Wilson/Don Carter 8-inch action figure; and "The Twilight Zone" Talky Tina Doll replica.
- Simon and Schuster children’s publishing will promote its Club CSI chapter books.
- Hallmark will be showing ornaments and greeting cards based on the classic television show "Cheers."
"Comic-Con is the ultimate destination to reach our audience directly – whether it’s the die-hard fan or casual admirer," says Liz Kalodner, executive vice president and general manager of CBS Consumer Products. "By offering these exclusive items we can reward our greatest fans with products that can’t be found anywhere else."