The group of six young professionals hail from all corners of the globe and all sectors of the licensing business.
They will be recognized at thevirtual Licensing Excellence Awards
, taking place Thursday, August 13, 2020. Prior to the Awards, this year’s Rising Stars will be introduced at a special online event Tuesday, June 30. This panel discussion will be moderated by Ivonne Feliciano, director, business development and marketing, Beanstalk and a past Rising Star.
This year’s Rising Stars are:
- Krystyna Braxton, Apparel Licensing Manager, NFL Players Inc.
- Allison Cimino, CEO & Designer, RockLove
- Carolina Garcia Souza, Senior Category Manager, Stationery, Home & FHBP, Cinecolor Colombia, representative of The Walt Disney Company
- Gao Qiang, Video Commercialization Center Licensing Director, Tencent
- Hannah Stevens, Senior Commercial Manager and Head of Retail, The Point.1888
- Louis Yenik, Licensing Manager, Crunchyroll
Rising Stars were selected by a committee of global industry professionals hailing from five different countries and was led by Sharon Weisman, vice president global business development, Licensing International. Rising Star nominations were submitted by executives from around the world and the winners were selected by the committee based on the candidates’ commitment and passion for the licensing
In addition to being recognized at the two events this summer, Rising Stars will receive complimentary access to theCoursework in Licensing Studies
program, VIP Access to Licensing International events throughout the year and a year of mentoring with a seasoned licensing professional.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.