April 6, 2018
- Back to the Future II and III: Sunstar America will make die-cast vehicles worldwide;
- Chucky: Medicom Toy has signed on to make toys and accessories worldwide;
- E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial: HarperCollins has partnered with Universal for publishing worldwide;
- Animal House: Hallmark Cards has signed up in the social expressions category for the U.S. and Canada;
- Curious George: Stry Lenkoff-Lee Publications has signed on for publishing in the U.S. and Canada; Scandecor Marketing will make stationary and social expressions merchandise in the Nordic region;
- Scarface: Silver Buffalo will make collectibles and Mondo will produce posters, both in the U.S.;
- Smokey & The Bandit: Revell has signed on for models, model kits and figures for the U.S., Canada and South America;
- The Thing: Mondo will produce posters for the U.S.;
- The Big Lebowski: Nastrovje P. will make an apparel line for Germany, Austria and Switzerland;
- Paul: Last Exit to Nowhere has signed on for apparel in Europe and the Nordic region;
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: Last Exit to Nowhere will make apparel for the U.K.;
- Woody Woodpecker: Editora Alto Astral has signed on for publishing and I.C. Melo & Cia will partner in the food and beverage category, both in Brazil.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.