The latest licensees include:
- Pocket Paradox for Back to the Future (franchise) mobile games
- Isaac Morris for Jaws-themed men's, women's, boys' and girls' apparel (U.S.)
- Pearson Education for King Kong print and audio books (worldwide)
- Comic Images for Universal Monsters backpacks, plush and golf clubs (U.S.)
- Harbor Designs for Woody Woodpecker-themed (classic) men's, women's, boys' and girls' apparel (U.S.)
- Fourin for Back to the Future books (Japan)
- 4E De Mexico for Despicable Me stationery and health and beauty aid products (Mexico)
- Products Panamenos for Fast & Furious (franchise) stationery (Panama)
- Elmau & Associates for Fast & Furious-themed (franchise) men's, women's, boys' and girls' headwear (Canada)
- Illinois Pinball for Universal Monsters pinball machines (Eastern and Western Europe, Iberian Peninsula and the U.K.)
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.