The latest signings include:
- Colgate for Dora the Explorer, Rocket Power and SpongeBob SquarePants mouth rinse, manual and powered toothbrushes and toothpaste for kids ages 4 to 6. (Mexico, Central and South America)
- Johnson & Johnson for an iCarly promotion on Listerine's Agent Cool Blue mouth rinse for kids ages 6 to 12. (Mexico)
- Nouveau Eyewear/Specsavers for children's sunglasses and accessories, as well as prescription eye frames. (Pan-European market)
- Ramer (renewal) for SpongeBob SquarePants and friends shaped sponges. (U.K.)
- Dirac for SpongeBob SquarePants stress dolls for teens and young adults. (Iberian market)
- Lorensay for SpongeBob SquarePants bath, shower and hair products. (Iberian market)
- Lutter for VIVA (a free-to-air music and entertainment channel) hairdryers, hair straighteners, hot air brushes and lady shavers. (Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Poland)
Meanwhile in MTV Networks International news, a number of new digital media initiatives have rolled out.
- MTV Networks content is now available on the Sony PlayStation Network video delivery service in Canada.
- Nickelodeon U.K.'s digital team has released the SpongeBob iSponge iPhone and iPod touch app. It features one game, 12 classic clips from the show and a real-time show schedule.
- Mtvatthemovies.com has re-launched and includes behind-the-scenes looks at new releases.
- Nickelodeon U.K.'s flagship website (nick.co.uk) has re-launched and now features 62 new games and more.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.