April 6, 2018
With the new season of "American Idol" under way, the following initiatives have been rolled out in the U.S.:
- A virtual American Idol experience at teen online destination Habbo Hotel
- A mobile video game through EA Mobile (available on AT&T, other carriers soon)
- Samsung as the show's official wireless handset partner
- For the second year, iTunes will provide fans with exclusive downloads from season 8 contestants
- The American Idol Experience destination returns to DisneyÕs Hollywood Studios theme park, where visitors can perform live while park guests vote for their favorite singer
- Coca-Cola, Ford, Garnier Fructis and AT&T are all returning promotional sponsors
FME has also inked a new deal for season 2 of Canada's "Project Runway" with 3M Post-IT as an on-air episodic partner. Returning promotional partners include L'Oreal Paris, Elle Canada and Winners.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.