The brand also recentlyappointed Brand Central
as its licensing agent for the food and beverage categories.
New TapatÍo licensees include:
- Aquarius Entertainment Merchandise for playing cards/tin deck set, puzzles, tin lunch boxes, tin signs, Funky Chunky magnets, glassware, t-shirts, Neoprene coasters, posters, 2016 calendars and desktop standees;
- Hot Properties for buttons, magnets, lanyards, patches, stickers, key chains, key covers, bottle openers, pulp coasters, can coolers, rubber wristbands, air fresheners, bookmarks, Post-It notes and refrigerator note pads;
- Hybrid Apparel for t-shirts;
- Aristocrat for slot machines;
- Frost Productions for lottery scratchers;
- Poprageous for leggings, bathing suits, harem pants, crop tops, dress and skirts; and
- Fiesta Concession for plush, inflatable bottles and capes for the crane and amusement channel.
“The TapatÍo brand is a hot commodity for licensees in non-food categories, uniquely reflecting the massive fan base and loyal following for the brand," says Cynthia Modders, president, Firefly Brand Management. "We are thrilled to continue adding top name manufacturers to our TapatÍo licensing program.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.