Ten new U.K. licensees on board to support the preschool brand.
DHX Brands has secured 10 new U.K. partners for its rebooted preschool series, “Teletubbies.”
CPLG U.K., the brand’s regional licensing agent, brokered the deals.
New licensees include:
- Alligator for car travel accessories;
- Euroactive for cots, moses baskets, bouncers and toddler beds;
- Finsbury Foods for cakes;
- Sambro International for arts, crafts and outdoor games;
- Solutions EU for baby kitchen accessories;
- Spearmark for lighting;
- Ultimate Products Global Sourcing for wet wipes, tissues and kitchen rolls;
- Vivid for Crayola Kids;
- Walltastic for wall stickers; and
- William Lamb for footwear.
“We are adding to an ever-growing and impressive lineup of licensees, which underscores the considerable appetite there is in the market for the new ‘Teletubbies,’” says Tom Roe, commercial director, DHX Brands. “We have considerable momentum for the property as we look toward major product ranges hitting retail later this year.”