April 6, 2018
- “Mutant Busters” (52 x 11) is a co-production between animation studio Kotoc and games manufacturer Famosa, based on the toys of the same name. The series takes place in a post-apocalyptic worldwhere toxic gases caused The Big Fart, which blew up the world and caused a world war. The production features an innovative format in which the last three minutes of each episode can be broadcast independently on TV or on digital platforms as a webisode.
- “Martha & The Secret Band” (52 x 22) was developed by Planeta Junior and Isla productions and stars a teenager who forms a rock band with her classmates.
- “Oliver Rock” (26 x 22) was co-produced by Planeta Junior and Isla Producciones with Sony Music. The story tells the beginnings of a young rock group living inside a boy’s dreams.
- “Egyxos” (26 x 22), co-produced by Planeta Junior, DeAgostini Editore, DeaKids and Music Cartoon, transports audiences to an ancient Egyptian civilization lost in space and time. The series was released in February in Italy on the free-TV channel Super!.
- “Sendokai Champions” (52 x 12), coproduced by Kotoc, TVE and Planeta Junior, tells the story of four less than popular kids who are forced to save the world from the evil Zorn Empire. The show has already been sold to numerous countries in Southern Europe and Latin America and features a toy line from Simba Iberia.
- “Bubble Bip” (52 x 7), co-produced by Televisión de Catalunya, Triacom, Planeta Junior and Toonz Animation, features a video game star who has escaped into the real world.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.