Phone accessory company Casetify has announced its third custom collection designed in collaboration with Disney, launching on June 17.
Inspired by Mickey Mouse, the new Disney x Casetify collection introduces a monochromatic lineup featuring a black-and-white color palette made exclusively for Casetify's accessories. From reflective checkered patterns on funhouse mirrors to Mickey Mouse cow prints, the limited-edition designs offer multiple ways to customize, including monograms for select styles.
The iPhone case collection includes:
- "Mickey Wavy Face" available for Mirror, Impact, Ultra Impact and MagSafe series;
- "Funny Mickey" available for Mirror, Impact, Ultra Impact and MagSafe series;
- "Mickey Wavy Name" available for Floaty Glitter, Mirror and MagSafe series;
- "Mickey Silhouette Play" (custom) available for Impact, Ultra Impact and MagSafe series;
- "Mickey Illusion Stickermania" available for Biodegradable Leather, Impact, Ultra Impact and MagSafe series;
- "Mickey Checker Play" available for Impact and MagSafe series; and
- "Mickey Circle Checker" available for Impact, Ultra Impact and MagSafe series.
Casetify also had Mickey Mouse-branded, exclusive designs available for Apple Watch bands, grip stands, iPad cases, wireless charging pads and MacBook cases.
Additionally, there are several designs for AirPods and AirPods Pro, with protective cases offered in matching reflective finishes, transparent covers and a new limited edition 3-D silicone Mickey Monochrome case.
"The inspiration behind this collection is a nod to Disney over the years, which is a fun concept to explore while Casetify celebrates its milestone this year, reminiscing on a decade since our founding," says Wes Ng, chief executive officer, co-founder, Casetify. "We truly hope the fans enjoy this collection and experience the excitement and love that went into creating these special accessories."
The Disney x Casetify collection launches on casetify.com/disney-monochrome starting Jun 17, with products shipping worldwide. Customers can sign up now on the same website for the virtual waitlist.