Licensing International has launched a multi-faceted career center designed to connect employers and licensing professionals with relevant opportunities.
Open to licensing professionals across all disciplines and career stages, the Licensing International Career Center is available on all devices via the Licensing International website or by going directly to center's web portal.
“Providing members of the licensing community with opportunities for professional development and career growth is core to our mission, and one could argue, more important now than ever,” says Maura Regan, president, Licensing International. “Our industry, like most others, is in flux right now, but there is opportunity out there, and this new career center will help connect the wealth of talented executives in our industry with companies that need their skills and expertise.”
Resources available to job seekers and employers include:
Recruit for Open Positions:
- Post jobs where the most qualified licensing professionals will find and apply to them;
- Promote jobs directly to brand licensing job seekers via Job Flash emails;
- Search the resume database and contact qualified candidates proactively; and
- Expose job postings to a larger audience through Licensing International’s diversity, veterans and social networks.
Manage your career:
- Search and apply to licensing jobs at organizations worldwide for free;
- Upload anonymous resumes so employers can contact you while you maintain control of your information;
- Receive an alert every time a job becomes available that matches your personal profile, skills, interests and preferred location(s); and
- Access a broad range of career resources and job searching tips and tools.
Licensing International members can post jobs for free and non-members can choose from a number of flexible packages to list their job opportunities.
In other Licensing International news, the group has teamed up with the Global Licensing Group to create the Festival of Licensing virtual event. To see what they and many others have to offer, register now!