Brand Central and Fred Rogers Productions have added a slew of new partners to their “Mister Rogers Neighborhood” consumer products program.
New partners joining the neighborhood come from publishing, art décor and games. Each new licensee joins the program in anticipation of the upcoming Sony Pictures’ release of A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood starring Tom Hanks as Fred Rogers.
Licensing partners joining “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” include:
- Publishing and Stationery: Penguin Random House, Running Press, Insight Editions and Papersalt
- Socks: Good Luck Sock, JY Design and Creations and Socksmith
- Games and Puzzles: Buffalo Games
- Calendars: Brown Trout
- Enamel Pins: Little Shop of Pins
- Posters and Wall Décor: Pyramid America and Trends International
Since closing its broadcast run in 2001, “Mister Rogers Neighborhood” has found sustained success in pop culture and licensing. Fred Rogers Productions’ work in the industry recently scored the company a nomination for LIMA’s 2019 International Licensing Awards.