Warner Bros. Consumer Products has launched an new collection of lifestyle products and experiences inspired by “Wonder Woman 1984,” the follow up to 2017’s “Wonder Woman.”
The collection of fashion, jewelry, accessories, footwear, home goods, pet products, collectibles and toys pays homage to the DC superhero. It is highlighted by nods to the film’s new 80s aesthetic, Wonder Women’s nemesis The Cheetah and the metallic sheen of her new golden armor.
“’Wonder Woman 1984’ gives us the ideal opportunity to celebrate the glamour and energy of the 1980s inspired by the power and grace of Wonder Woman,” says Maryellen Zarakas, senior vice president, franchise management and marketing, Warner Bros. Consumer Products. “Our signature collection of products and experiences are highly styled and wonderfully inventive and allow fans to tap into their own heroic, Wonder Woman inner-spirit, further deepening their engagement in the brand and global community of Wonder Woman fans.”
Warner Bros. Consumer Products collection of “WW84” products include:
- Fashion: Lauren Ralph Lauren, EleVen by Venus Williams, Her Universe, Hybrid, Modern Lux, Miu Miu and more;
- Jewelry: Swarovski, Alex & Ani, Rock Love, Accutime Watch and Zales;
- Accessories and footwear: Reebok, Jujube, Love Your Melon and Loungefly;
- Beauty: Revlon, Ulta Beauty and House of Sillage;
- Stationary: Hallmark, Silver Buffalo and Erin Condren;
- Pet fashion and accessories: Moshiqa;
- Infant and Teen Products: Hybrid, Love Your Melon, Mask Club, Colgate and Rubies; and
- Toys: Mattel, LEGO, Funko, McFarlane Toys, Bandai, Hot Toys, Kotobukiya, Medicom Toy, Prime 1 Studio and Maxx
In addition, Warner Bros. Consumer Products has launched the DC Wonder Woman Virtual Run with Rugged Races, allowing participants to run a 5K or 10K wherever or whenever. Registered participants receive an exclusive collection of Wonder Woman-branded gear, including a quarter-zip pullover, finisher’s medal, terry cloth wristbands and a reusable tote bag.
The “WW84” collection is available now at retailers globally. The film is set to open in theaters on October 2, 2020.