Event agency A-List Communications has partnered with Nordstrom Canada to bring its Supper Suite to Toronto just in time for the city's annual film festival.
Nordstrom's Supper Suite VIP pop-up will take over Toronto's MARBL Restaurant during the opening weekend of the 2019 film festival from Sept. 6-8. The pop-up will host a wide variety of exclusive events and experiences including cocktail parties, dinners, industry-networking events, press junkets and a media studio. This year's lineup includes:
Friday, Sept. 6
- A premiere party for The Other Lamb;
- Red-carpet premiere party for the official gala festival selection, Blackbird and
- Red carpet party for the world premiere of The Rest of Us.
Saturday, Sept. 7
- The Creative Coalition's Annual Spotlight Initiative Awards Dinner Gala and
- Red carpet premiere party for the premiere of the official festival selection, Synchronic.
"The film festival is one of the most renowned of its kind globally," says Michelle Haggard, senior vice president and regional manager, Nordstrom Canada.
We're excited to be returning as a partner with the Supper Suite to celebrate the top cinematic talent and films this year in Toronto."
The Supper Suite will also host the Collider Media Studio. At the studio, filmmakers will join media for press circuit interviews with movie and film website Collider, which garners more than 11 million visitors and 50 million page views monthly. Talent expected to take interviews at the studio include Sarah Paulson, Edward Norton, Riz Ahmed, Neve Campbell, Chloe Bennet, Sarah Paulson, Ellen Page, Bryce Dallas Howard, Dakota Fanning and Noah Baumbach.