Hasbro and Kilburn Live have joined forces to launch NERF Challenge, a new live entertainment touring event that kicks off in Los Angeles.
Nerf Challenge will debut on Dec. 7 in Los Angeles at the Event Deck at L.A. Live.
The 50,000-square-foot live attraction play experience will run through Jan. 5, 2020.
Guests can immerse themselves in various NERF interactive activations including:
- Dodge Blast (where guests can partner up and storm a fortified position held by friends using NERF blasters to score points on stationary targets all while avoiding a barrage of darts);
- The Arenas (where guests can grab a blaster and take their team to victory in one of three NERF arenas);
- Colossal Foosball (where guests can compete with friends in a life-sized game of foosball);
- Wrecking Bowling (where guests can bowl with a twist as they become a human wrecking ball with a single purpose: scoring the elusive strike); and
- Try-athlon Ninja Style Circuit Course (where guests can experience the ultimate test of speed and agility in a soft-play obstacle course).
“Simply stated, this is 50,000 square feet of over-the-top, zany, active play for all ages,” says Mark Manuel, chief executive officer, Kilburn Live. “At NERF Challenge, we have created a world of fun-filled, gamified play between parents and children, siblings, friends and new friends. This is something NERF fans have been dreaming about for decades, and with our partners at Hasbro, we are finally able to bring this adrenaline-filled event to life. We are putting guests into the ultimate action-sports experience. This will be pure, 100 percent fun, active play at its finest!”
“For the last 50 years, the NERF franchise has consistently redefined and reinvented the world of active play,” says Adam Kleinman, vice president, global brand strategy and marketing, Hasbro. “We are dedicated to providing fans with the products and experiences they want most, and NERF Challenge combines the best of both worlds to create a true interactive play experience that leverages the cutting-edge innovations NERF is known for.”
“We’re excited to team up with Kilburn to introduce a brand-new way for fans to experience their favorite Hasbro brands,” says Casey Collins, senior vice president and general manager, Hasbro Consumer Products. “NERF Challenge is the first of many interactive entertainment spaces yet to come, which will bring ‘the world’s best play experiences’ from Hasbro to life for both kids and adults to enjoy.”
After its Los Angeles run, NERF Challenge will roll out across multiple cities in the U.S. and Canada throughout 2020. Fans can vote for future tour markets on the tour website.
To register to receive first access to a limited quantity of tickets for the LA run, visit www.NERFChallenge.com. Tickets officially go on sale Oct. 28.