More than 30 licensing partners are on board to expand the popular toy brand into categories like apparel, stationery, publishing, outdoor toys and more.
GLOBAL–MGA Entertainment has secured a score of licensees to further develop the global licensing program for its popular toy brand L.O.L. Surprise!
International partners that are on board to support the brand include:
- BCI for nightwear, apparel and swimwear in the U.K.;
- Blueprint for stationery in the U.K.;
- Cardinal Industries for games and puzzles in Europe;
- Danilo for greeting cards and calendars in the U.K.;
- DJ Murphy for a monthly magazine in the U.K.;
- Dreamtex for home textiles in the U.K.;
- H&A for health and beauty products in the U.K.;
- Little Brother Books for annuals in the U.K.;
- MV Sports for bikes, scooters and accessories in the U.K.;
- Parragon for publishing in the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Asia-Pacific; and
- TDP/Aykroyds for nightwear, underwear and swimwear in the U.K.
Meanwhile, North American partners include:
- Accessory Innovations for apparel and accessories in the U.S.;
- Almart Sales Company for party goods in the U.S.
- Bulls I Toy for novelty toys in the U.S.;
- Cardinal Industries for toys, crafts and activities in the U.S. and Canada;
- Franco Manufacturing for home décor and furnishings in the U.S. and Canada;
- Handcraft for apparel and accessories in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Military Exchange Services;
- HER Accessories for apparel and accessories in the U.S.;
- Horizon Group USA for toys, crafts and activities in the U.S.;
- Hybrid Promotions for apparel and accessories in the U.S.;
- Innovative Designs for stationery in the U.S. and stationery Clarie’s and Michael’s locations in Canada;
- Megatoys for seasonal products in the U.S.; and
- Taste Beauty for health and beauty products in the U.S.
“MGA Entertainment is overjoyed by the retail success of L.O.L. Surprise! collectibles and dolls fueled by the persistent consumer demand for the brand among girls,” says Juli Boylan, global head of licensing, MGA Entertainment. “With the initial introduction of our global licensing program for L.O.L. Surprise!, we have over 30 proven licensing partners on board and many more in the works, across key categories including apparel, accessories, back-to-school, stationery, games and puzzles, novelty, health and beauty and home décor. Both the consumer and retail response to L.O.L. Surprise! is nothing short of phenomenal.”