April 6, 2018
Tesco, Chupa Chups, CPLG and many more will cross the pond for the executive-level conference and networking event.
The speaker lineup will feature 22 prominent global executives including Rachel Wakley, head of licensing at the U.K.’s largest retailer and Giuseppe Faranna, vice president and division manager of licensing at Austrian sports equipment and clothing company Head Sport.Click here to see the full speaker roster and agenda.
More than 250 companies are sending attendees to the conference as well, many of them from overseas including: ACF Investment Bank, Chupa Chups, CPLG, Entertainment One, Grant Thornton UK, Kidz Global, Lisans Dagitim Iletisim, Mission Bay, Spil Games, Wargaming.net, and more.Click here to see to full list of attending companies.
“Anyone not at the Marriott Marquis on March 2 and 3 will be missing a huge opportunity to connect with the key executives who are driving growth
magazine and moderator, NYC Summit. “The intimate nature of this event, which is designed for higher-level executives who are decision makers in their organizations, offers a unique opportunity to make relationships that can drive your business all year.”
Less than tickets remain for the event, which will take place March 2-3 at the New York Marriott Marquis in Times Square.Click here to buy your tickets now.
The speaker lineup features thought leaders from across all sectors of licensing including:
- Celebrity: The world’s largest licensing agency CAA-GBG along with client Drew Barrymore
- Corporate Brands: Head Sport (known for its skis and tennis rackets), PepsiCo along with licensing agent the Joester Loria Group and Stanley Black & Decker along with licensing agent Beanstalk
- Entertainment: A+E Networks, Activision Blizzard, Cartoon Network, Epic Rights (which represents KISS, AC/DC, Celine Dion and more), Macy’s Parade, Nickelodeon Viacom, Sony Pictures Entertainment,
- Fashion: Iconix Brand Group (Mossimo, Candie’s), PVH Corp. (Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger), Sequential Brands Group (Jessica Simpson, William Rast as well as non-fashion brands like Martha Stewart) and Xcel Brands (Isaac Mizrahi, Judith Ripka)
- Retail: Specialty retail leader Spirit Halloween and the world’s ninth largest retailer Tesco
The NYC Summit is being supported by some of the industry’s leading licensees, licensors and service providers including Platinum Sponsor Concept One Accessories and Silver Sponsors BrandComply, Jivago Brands, JPatton, RoyaltyZone and Uwär? Brands, with additional sponsorship support from FabNY, Trevco, OpSec Security, Boy Scouts of America and HYP Hosiery.
The NYC Summit is developed by
magazine, part of UBM's Global Licensing Group, also organizer of Licensing Expo and Brand Licensing Europe, and in partnership with the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA), the industry’s leading trade organization.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.