Girl Scouts of the USA, represented by Earthbound, has continued to expand its licensed programs in the food, beverage and lifestyle categories, with its marks now featured on products sold in more than 100,000 brick and mortar stores.
GSUSA’s licensing program supports leadership programming for girls and the licensed products carry the message of girl leadership to new audiences across the U.S.
Recent and returning Girl Scout Cookie-inspired programs in the food space include:
- Dairy Queen: Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mints was combined with frozen treat the Blizzard this spring. The product is the featured Blizzard throughout the month of June;
- Dunkin': Girl Scout Cookie-inspired bottled iced coffee in Thin Mints, Coconut Caramel and S'mores flavors is now sold at retail stores nationwide;
- GNC: New flavor innovations, including Chocolate Peanut Butter and Lemon, have been added to Girl Scout Cookie-inspired protein blends, making four protein blend flavors available at the leading health and nutrition retailer;
- Keebler: Girl Scout Thin Mints-inspired ice cream cones, co-branded with Keebler, are carried at Walmart and other retailers;
- Weston Foods: In collaboration with Weston Foods, Girl Scout Cookie-inspired mini cupcakes in Thin Mints, Lemon and S'mores flavor have made a comeback at retailers nationwide this spring; and
- Ashdon Farms: Girl Scout Thin Mints Almonds are sold in Costco and CVS as a co-brand with Gold Emblem and Thin Mints Pretzels will be sold at CVS stores nationwide beginning in early June.
Further, Girl Scouts will continue to expand its licensing program outside of the food space and into lifestyle, apparel and learning spaces, with programs such as:
- In collaboration with K-Swiss, Girl Scouts launched limited-edition shoes inspired by Thin Mints, Coconut Caramel and Trefoils/Shortbread cookies in March, available at KSwiss.com, Girlscoutshop.com and footlocker.com;
- Girl Scout bears, accessories and parties at Build-A-Bear Workshop;
- First Aid with Dukal;
- Dog treats with Tuffy's; and
- Holiday ornaments with Kurt Adler.