The company’s new agreements include:
- Ace Ventura Franchise (GreenLight Collectibles) for model and remote-control vehicles;
- Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure (Cubicall, American Classics) for apparel and phone booths;
- Evil Dead 2 (Hourglass Escapes) for escape rooms;
- Halloween (Changes) for apparel;
- The Terminator (Winco) for consumer fireworks and
- True Romance (Grey Matter) for art posters.
CLC’s recent collection of deals adds to its growing collection of creative licenses. The company reports to have more than 200 active deals in more than 60 different countries.