Fox Opens Book Of Life Program
Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products has lined up a multi-category licensing program for The Book Of Life, which hit theaters Friday.
The film from 20th Century Fox and Reel FX Animation Studios follows Manolo, who embarks on an adventure that spans three fantastic worlds where he must face his greatest fears.
“The Book Of Life will draw viewers into a vibrant fantasy adventure in this visually stunning animated feature film, and our licensed collection complements the vibrant and festive feel that is true to the authentic imagery of the film,” says Roz Nowicki, executive vice president of global sales and retail, Fox Consumer Products. “From new and unique apparel to collectibles and books, we are thrilled to introduce Manolo, Maria and friends into homes around the globe.”
Key licensees for the brand include:
- Hot Topic: Limited edition collection of fashion apparel, available now at stores and online.
- Bentex: Kids' apparel, available now at select retailers in the U.S.
- Loungefly: Accessories, available now at select retailers in the U.S.
- Innovative Designs: Stationery and novelty items, available now at select Target stores.
- Funko: Pop! Vinyl and Legacy collectible figures, available now.
- The Northwest Company: Home products, available now at select retailers nationwide and TheNorthwest.com.
- Simon & Schuster: Paperback books available now worldwide at SimonandSchuster.com.
- Dark Horse: The Art of The Book of Life, available now in stores and online at DarkHorse.com.
- Hybrid/Jem: Kids' apparel, available now at select retailers.