Disney Consumer Products and Disney Store revealed their "Most Wanted Holiday Toys" list featuring toys inspired by Disney Princess, Cars 2, Pirates of the Caribbean and Mickey Mouse. Products are available at mass retailers including Kmart, Target, Toys ‘R’ Us and Walmart, as well as the Disney Store.
The most requested Disney Toys this holiday season include gifts that are appropriate for all ages, from toddlers to adults.
• Disney Animators' Collection Princess Toddler Dolls (Disney Store)
• Disney AppMATes Mobile Application Toys (Spin Master)
• Disney Pixar Cars 2 Bomb Blastin' Mater (Mattel)
• Disney Pixar Cars 2 Remote Control Vehicles (Disney Store)
• Disney Princess 5-in-1 Wardrobe Set (Disney Store)
• Disney Spotlight (First Act)
• My First Disney Princess Singing & Storytelling Belle (JAKKS Pacific)
• Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl Playset (LEGO)
• Rock Star Mickey Interactive Plush & Role Play Guitar (Fisher Price)
• Trivial Pursuit: Disney For All Edition (Hasbro)
"Year after year, Disney toys are among the most popular items on holiday wish lists," says Mary Beech, vice president of Disney Toys. "Kids love to bring home their favorite characters, and parents know that Disney toys are the ones that kids go back to over and over again, offering both a great play experience and exceptional value."