Michael J. Fox, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks are among the voice talent for new game.
Lead actors from some of the entertainment brands that will be featured in "LEGO Dimensions" are lending their voices to the upcoming video game.
The game, which merges physical LEGO brick building with interactive console gameplay, is being developed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and will launch Sept. 29.
Among the talent that will voice their own characters in the game are:
- Michael J. Fox (Marty McFly) and Christopher Lloyd (Doc Brown) from the Back to the Future films.
- Chris Pratt (Emmet), Elizabeth Banks (Wyldstyle), Alison Brie (UniKitty) and Charlie Day (Benny) from The LEGO Movie.
- Chris Pratt (Owen Grady) and Irrfan Khan (Simon Masrani) from Jurassic World.
- Peter Capaldi (the 12th Doctor), Jenna Coleman (Clara Oswald) and Michelle Gomez (Missy) from "Doctor Who."
- Members of the original cast of Ghostbusters, The Lord of the Rings, "The Simpsons" and "Scooby-Doo" will also reprise their roles for the game.
- Troy Baker (Batman) and Tara Strong (Harley Quinn) from the world of DC Comics.
- Stephen Merchant (Wheatley) and Ellen McLain (GLaDOS) from the "Portal" video game series.
- Joel McHale will voice X-PO, the game’s robot guide.
- Gary Oldman is Lord Vortech, the evil mastermind who seeks to control the LEGO Multiverse in the game.