Kmart Unveils Fab 15 Toys List
The retailer’s annual holiday toy list features top brands like “Paw Patrol,” Hatchimals, Barbie, Cars 3 and many more.
NORTH AMERICA–Kmart, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings, has revealed its annual Fab 15 List, which features the most in-demand toys for the 2017 holiday season.
This year’s list highlights top brands such as “Paw Patrol,” Cars 3, LEGO Ninjago, Hatchimals, Barbie and Nerf, among others, and is curated based on industry trends and input from Shop Your Way members and data.
“Kmart is this year’s toy headquarters,” says Michael O’Connor, head of toys, Sears Holdings. “With today’s hottest toys at affordable prices, our Fab 15 List will be sure to knock the stockings off kids and parents alike this holiday season.”
The Fab 15 List includes:
- LEGO Ninjago Water Strider by LEGO
- Nerf AccuStrike RaptorStrike by Hasbro
- Holiday Barbie by Mattel
- Hatchimals by Spin Master
- “Paw Patrol” Sea Patroller by Spin Master
- Baby Alive Sweet Tears Doll by Hasbro
- L.O.L. Big Surprise by MGA
- Hot Wheels Track Builder Stunt Bridge Kit by Mattel
- Imaginext Batbot Xtreme by Fisher Price
- FurReal Roarin’ Tyler Tiger by Hasbro
- Soggy Doggy by Spin Master
- Disney Pixar’s Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Tool Kit by Just Play
- “Doc McStuffins” All-in-One Nursery by Just Play
- Air Hogs Hyper Drift Drone by Spin Master
- Barbie Deluxe Styling Head by Mattel