Moonbug and Jazwares have teamed up to create a line of toys inspired by the animated video series “CoComelon.”
The “CoComelon” line from Jazwares includes a wide array of categories including plush, vehicles, figurines and role play.
“’CoComelon’ has captivated millions of families around the world with its relatable, entertaining and educational programming,” says Andy Yeatman, head, Americas, Moonbug. “We’re excited to bring families new ways to play and learn together with their favorite characters this holiday season.”
The toy line features characters and items familiar to fans of the series, such as:
- Musical Yellow School Bus (features one yellow school bus and one JJ figure for $14.99);
- Musical Bedtime JJ Doll (features one JJ plush and one Teddy pillow plush for $19.99);
- Musical Doctor Checkup Set (features musical checkup case and four accessories for $14.99);
- Family & Friends Six Pack (features six, three-inch, articulated figures for $14.99); and
- Mini Vehicles (features four freewheeling vehicles for $4.99).
“’CoComelon’ has quickly become one of the most parent / child co-viewed brands in the world, and joyful preschoolers will be thrilled to celebrate this beloved content in toy form,” says Jeremy Padawer, executive vice president and partner, Jazwares. “As a result of this significant viewership, combined with quality musical content focused on little JJ, his family and friends, we are already seeing incredible demand for ‘CoComelon.’”
The toy lunch comes on the heels of Moonbug acquiring “CoComelon” in late July. Moonbug’s announcement was made at the same time as its deal for the Blippi brand.