The global partnership aims to educate parents on the topic and tools to enhance the development of children in their early years with a web series and line of baby gear and toys co-developed by Shakira and Fisher-Price.
In addition to performing and serving as a judge on NBC' s "The Voice," Shakira is also the founder of the Barefoot Foundation, a charity that helps impoverished children in the singer's home country of Colombia.
The Shakira First Steps collection from Fisher-Price will launch in mid-November on Amazon and the Fisher-Price website, exclusively in the U.S., and the line is available for pre-sales now.
Among the items included in the collection are:
- The Musical Baby bouncer, which features a removable toy bar with lights, sounds, music, toys and plush animals;
- The Kick & Play Piano Gym, which "grows" with baby from play gym to portable piano;
- The Teethe 'n Play stacker, a classic stacker with a bat and wobble base;
- The Move 'n Groove soccer ball;
- The Count 'n Teethe soft book; and
- Stack 'n Learn alphabet blocks.
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.