Discovery will launch a STEM shop under the Discovery #Mindblown banner at the soon-to-be-opened FAO Schwarz flagship in New York City.
Beginning Nov. 16, store visitors can explore a line of gender-neutral science, technology, engineering and math-focused products from Discovery Channel and Science Channel in association with Discovery Education’s in-school digital lesson plans.
The immersive experience will see more than 48 unique SKUs, set in a modern science celebratory display alongside a sales associate professor who will demonstrate each toy. Flat screen panels will showcase each product.
Inventory will include:
- Toy DIY Train Magnetic Levitation
- Toy Solar Vehicle Construction Set
- Toy DIY Robotic Arm with Hydraulic
- Toy Experiment Kit Exploding Boom
- Toy DIY Lip Balm
- Toy Kids Model Engine Kit
- Globe 2 in 1 Day and Night Earth
- Toy Mini Lab Slime-o-Rama
- Toy Mini Lab Soap Making Kit
- Toy Kids Science Rocket Kit
- Toy Experiment Kit Stink Bomb
- Plasma Orb 6-inch
- Toy Space and Planetarium Projector