Kids show “CoComelon” is now part of Maurizio Distefano Licensing’s portfolio of properties. The deal, which was made in February in partnership with Moonbug, which owns “CoComelon,” has already secured licensees to develop their latest products leveraging the IP.
These licensees include:
- Headu will create a range of educational games, such as flash-cards and tactile cards;
- Coriex will develop a line of accessories;
- OLED will make a collection of baby products;
- Multiprint will produce stamp sets and colors;
- EasyShoes will create branded footwear; and
- Dulcop will create bubbles in all different formats.
“I was immediately impressed by the strength that this property showed also among Italian families, who appreciated its educational content and catchy tunes,” says Maurizio Distefano, president, Maurizio Distefano Licensing. “The increasing number of licensees who chose to develop products leveraging ‘CoComelon’ just a couple of months after its arrival to our portfolio was further confirmation of this. We can definitely say that the series is having a remarkable and promising debut in the Italian licensing market.”