The National Hockey League has made new additions to its roster of international licensees and retailers in CEE, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Finland and the U.K. in partnership with its international agent Plus Licens.
NHL-licensed products are now available outside North America via the following NHL international licensees:
- Sportmarket Nordic for cold weather items featuring NHL logos including mittens, gloves, hats, scarves, ski masks, neck warmers, socks, insulating base layers and thermal tops and bottoms in the Nordic regions and Russia.
- TShirt Store is for adult t-shirts, knitted scarves and hats throughout the Nordic region, Russia, Germany and the U.K.
- Almedahls for drinking bottles, bedding, towels, blankets and other home textiles in the Nordics and Russia.
- Newtop Oy for t-shirts, sweatshirts, hooded sweaters, pants, shorts, jumpers, underwear, nightwear, bags, hats, caps, scarves, gloves, mittens, coats, jackets, overalls, mugs, glasses, pencil boxes, notebooks, pens, pencils and folders in Finland, Sweden and Russia.
- LPP for bags, backpacks, boxers, caps, jogging tops, T-shirts, pajamas, scarves, socks, t-shirts to its more than 1,000 stores throughout CEE, including Russia.
- Lassiaco Trading for covers and bags for smartphones, tablets and e-books in Russia and the CIS.
- Atributika for hoodies, t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, hats, caps, key chains, magnets, bags, backpacks, jackets, sports trousers and mugs in Russia via retailers Sport Depo, Hockey MIR and The Hockey Centre.
"We are thrilled to be working with an increased portfolio of blue-chip manufacturers who are helping the NHL extend its product reach,” says Jim Haskins, vice president, NHL Group. “These licensees allow us to offer a wider variety of NHL merchandise at key retail locations to better serve our growing fan base in Europe and Russia."