New additions include:
- Dolce & Gabbana has launched a collection of men's apparel that will include t-shirts, a jacket and a tank top that feature vintage Playboy covers. The collection is available worldwide (except in Argentina, Egypt and Peru) on FarFetch.com now.
- HLC SB Distribution has released eight co-branded skateboards inspired by Playboy iconography, as well as Playboy poker chip wheels (available separately). The skateboards are available now in Europe, the U.S., Japan, South America, Australia, New Zealand and Canada on the HLC and Playboy websites.
- Selima Optique has created co-branded men’s and women’s sunglasses inspired by vintage Playboy sunglasses. The line, which includes branded cases, features six different styles available in four colors. The range is in stores now at Selima Optique and Freemans Sporting Club in New York City, via the "ShopSpring" app and on the Selima Optique and Playboy websites worldwide (except in some South American countries).
- Freemans Sporting Club has designed a heavy-duty men's cardigan that is available now in the U.S. and Japan at Freemans Sporting Club, Bloomingdale's and the Playboy website.
- Del Toro Shoes has released a limited edition slipper that features an embroidered Playboy rabbit head logo on each toe. Available now at the Del Toro Boutique in Miami, Fla., The Webster (also in Miami), Colette in Paris, France, and on the Del Toro Shoes website.
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.