This year's show is set to be bigger and better than ever with huge stars from the screen and the printed page set to make appearances and more than 200 panels and screenings, not to mention a show floor filled with exhibitors showcasing gear from top brands.
Among the stars set to make appearances are comic book legend Stan Lee, Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Alfie Allen and Gwendoline Christie of "Game of Thrones," Howie Mandel, Jewel Staite of "Firefly" and "Stargate," John Barrowman of "Doctor Who" and "Arrow," Dita von Teese and Adam West of the original "Batman" TV series.
For the first time ever, Comikaze is also hosting a free Cosplay Ball Saturday night at Club Nokia, just two blocks away from the Los Angeles Convention Center. Three-day and Saturday pass holders can attend at no cost. And since the show opens on Halloween
Among the other special events planned for this year's show are:
- Halloween costume contest presented by Disney's upcoming film, Big Hero 6;
- Geek Fashion show; and
- Halloween screening of House at the End of the Drive.
- "Battlestar Galactica" 10th anniversary cast reunion;
- Interview with some of the stars of "Game of Thrones";
- Live panel with the cast of "True Blood"
- Details of the NBC show "Constantine" from the people behind the series;
- Full cast of "My Little Pony" together on stage for the first time ever;
- "MadTV" cast reunion; and
- Cosplay contest with a $10,000 cash reward.
- Advanced screening of an episode of "Sleepy Hollow."
Tickets for the show are still available atComikazeExpo.com
and cost $30 for one-day or $70 for a three-day pass. Kids 12 and under are free. VIP packages featuring exclusive access and autograph guarantees are also available.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.