"Small businesses are the foundation of our communities, our economy and the lifeblood of Licensing International (59 percent of our members are small businesses,)" Licensing International said in a statement. "Many are facing multiple challenges right now, and every bit of help counts. The Licensing International Small Business Global Grants Fund provides $5,000 grants (in local currency) to small brand licensing businesses to create and maintain safe, healthy and sustainable work environments during and beyond the global pandemic.
To qualify for the grants, businesses must:
- Employ between 3 and 20 people;
- Be involved in the brand licensing business
- Have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Provide a short narrative explaining the impact of COVID -19 on your business and steps taken or planned to mitigate the impact; and
- Provide Financial Statements (balance sheet, income or P&L statement, and
Applications are due April 15.Qualified businesses can apply here.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.