New partners are on board for puzzles, board games, books, chocolate and more.
Corus Entertainment’s Nelvana has partnered with 10 new licensees to extend the worldwide consumer products program for its animated preschool series “Little Charmers.”
New partners include:
- Ravensburger for assorted puzzle formats in France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and Benelux;
- Educa Borras for assorted board game formats in France;
- Media Service Zawada for story, activity and puzzle books in Poland;
- Accadamia for diaries, photo frames, handbags, coin purses and wallets in Italy;
- Giunti for story, novelty, activity and coloring books in Italy;
- Balocco for chocolate Easter eggs, seasonal cakes and more in Italy, San Marina, Switzerland and Vatican City;
- Panini for sticker albums in Italy;
- Warm Up for live stage shows in Italy;
- Dulcop for bubbles and bubble toys in Italy; and
- Empire Media Corp for bubble toys, Halloween costumes, youth electronics, furniture and housewares in the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and India.
“The ‘Little Charmers’ brand continues to enchant fans around the world,” says Antoine Erligmann, head, Nelvana Enterprises EMEA. “We are delighted to meet the rising demand for more ‘Little Charmers’ products with this stellar group of licensees that will expand the reach of the series in new and magical ways.”