Among these are:
- DHX Media has launched the app “Yo Gabba Gabba! Hello Friends!,” offering preschoolers a new way to interact with the cast of the TV series. The app features games and activities, as well as segments from the show. “Yo Gabba Gabba! Hello Friends!” is available now for both iOS and Android devices.
- The U.K.’s BinWeevils.com has released two new iOS apps. “Tink’s Blocks” is a race-against-the-clock app game inspired by the online game on BinWeevils.com. The app is designed to integrate with the site, with players able to earn virtual currency, experience points and mini avatars that can be used on the site. The second app, “Meet the Bin Weevils,” is a digital guide to the BinWeevils site where fans can find out about their favorite Bin Weevil characters and see animated shorts.
- SmileyWorld has teamed up with Studio Liddell for a new game app featuring the classic Smiley Face brand. The puzzle app features multiple games and full integration with social media sites. The “SmileyWorld” app is now available in the Apple App Store for iOS devices.
- Dracco has launched a new website and photo app for its brand Filly. The new Filly.com offers a safe place for kids to gather, share and explore the world of Filly. Kids can create their own Filly and customize Filly environments using horseshoe currency earned by playing mini-game. A new Filly app is also now available for both iOS and Android devices that lets users decorate their photos with Filly-branded stamps and frames.
- P2 Games has released a new app based on its toy Jingle Puzzles. The app, “The Wheels on the Bus,” offers an introduction to music for children ages 2 to 6 with a selection of classic nursery rhymes. Kids can play on a keyboard, record their own music, build musical jigsaw puzzles and get creative with coloring activities. “The Wheels on the Bus” is now available for iOS devices in the Apple App Store.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.