The latest partners include:
- Tomy for trading cards in the U.K.
- Samuel Eden and Son for socks, slipper socks, sock gift sets and phone socks in the U.K. and Ireland (spring 2011)
- PMS International for plush, play balls and inflatable bashers and figures in Europe (spring 2011)
- Anubis Publications for a magazine in Greece and Cyprus
- MC Productions for hard cover comic books in France and French-speaking Belgium and Switzerland
"These latest licensees add to a strong European licensing program for Dinosaur King," says Sandra Vauthier-Cellier, managing director at 4Kids Entertainment International. "The brand is proving to be a huge success across the U.K. and the continent as we continue to build the program across all categories."
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.