VP of Global Business Development and Licensing will be responsible for the origination, execution, and management of new licensing partnerships. With a heavy emphasis on retail coordination.
Facilitate the brand extensions across all relevant categories. The role will take ownership of new relationships with licensees including identify partners, pitch/secure, negotiate deals, ongoing management of the partner relationship, product development and financial forecasting. In addition, the position will source licensed collaboration opportunities and create compelling brand partnerships that retailers can leverage into incremental sales.
- 10+ years of experience in building and owning the end-to-end licensing function
- Track record of success in executing licenses that drive value and support brand vision
- Knowledge of fashion industry with a strong knowledge of the licensing landscape (licensors, licensees, agents, and retailers)
- Global experience working directly with large global brand teams and major retailers
- Contacts and network across the licensing and retail landscape including big box retailers
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, ability to prepare and deliver sales pitches and presentations to senior management
- Relationship builder with a can-do attitude, strong sense of urgency and ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills a must, especially Excel
- Strong organizational skills, can manage multiple projects/accounts, deadline oriented
- Product development experience within apparel, accessory, footwear and other lifestyle categories
To apply for the position please email your resume and cover letter to
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:WWW.BLUESTARALLIANCE.COM
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.