The Golden State Warriors secured the top spot on the NBA’s team merchandise list.
The Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry once again leads the National Basketball Association’s list of most popular jerseys for the 2016-17 season.
The rankings are based on overall retail sales on NBAStore.com since the beginning of the season last October.
Rounding out the top five players in jersey sales (in order) is the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James, the Warriors’ Kevin Durant, the Oklahoma City Thunder’s Russell Westbrook and the Cavaliers’ Kyrie Irving.
Additionally, the Warriors remain in the top spot on the NBA’s team merchandise list. The Warriors are followed (in order) by the Cavaliers, Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
- Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
- Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Dwayne Wade, Chicago Bulls
- Derrick Rose, New York Knicks
- Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
- Isaiah Thomas, Boston Celtics
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise
- Golden State Warriors
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Chicago Bulls
- Los Angeles Lakers
- New York Knicks
- San Antonio S purs
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Boston Celtics
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors