April 6, 2018
New consumer products will feature the Blues and The Hatchlings in addition to the franchise’s iconic characters.
In addition to Red, Chuck and Bomb, the new products will feature the Blues and The Hatchlings and will be geared toward children.
New licensees for the
licensing program include:
- ES Originals for children’s footwear;
- Fabric Traditions for crafting fabric;
- Ziegenfelder for ice pops, including blue raspberry, cherry, lime and banana;
- Checks In The Mail for personalized checks and checkbooks;
- Hue Vee for decorative light bulbs and light bulb decals;
- Toy Factory for amusement plush toys including novelty hats, plush pillows, balls and capes;
- Gamer Shoes for interchangeable zip on shoe covers; and
- The Bentex Group for children’s swimwear.
“The reaction of the licensing community only reflects and reinforces the popularity of the
IP,” says Simo Hämäläinen, head, brand licensing, Rovio Entertainment. “I’m confident that these new partnerships and their diverse product line-up will create excitement for both the retail community and most importantly, satisfy the passion of our enthusiastic fan base.”
The new merchandise is slated to roll out this fall and into spring 2018.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.