American Greetings, Colgate, Delta and Innovative Designs are on board to expand the popular children’s program.
Entertainment One has tapped four new U.S. licensing partners, as well as renewed agreements with a number of current licensees, for new merchandise based on the preschool series “Peppa Pig.”
New partners for the brand include: American Greetings for social expressions in the U.S. and Canada; Colgate for oral care in the U.S.; Delta for home furnishings in the U.S.; and Innovative Designs for stationery in the U.S.
Renewed licensees include:
- Candlewick for publishing in the U.S.;
- DecoPac for cake decorating in the U.S. and Canada;
- Fiesta for amusement plush in the U.S. and Canada;
- GBG Beauty for bath and personal care in the U.S.;
- Penwizard for publishing in the U.S.;
- Primary Colors for confectionery/stationery in the U.S. and Canada; and
- Tin Box for tinware in the U.S.
“‘Peppa Pig’ continues to be a well-loved brand in North America. We’re excited to extend our existing partnerships and cement new relationships with such an outstanding group of companies for the world’s largest market,” says Joan Grasso, vice president, licensing, North America, eOne Family. “The upcoming new products will provide ‘Peppa Pig’ fans with adorable new ways to incorporate their favorite characters, settings and themes from the series into their daily lives.”