- Funko Pop! for an advanced suit version of the “Marvel’s Spider-Man” Pop that will be available at retail this fall;
- FigPin for a line of 3-inch collectible enamel pins, featuring the advanced suit from “Marvel’s Spider-Man” and a laser-engraved, alphanumeric serial number on the back;
- Author David Liss for Hostile Takeover, the official prequel novel to “Marvel’s Spider-Man,” which follows Peter Parker as he works as a young scientist while reckoning with his double life as Spider-Man. Hostile Takeover is available for pre-order on BarnesAndNoble.com and Amazon.com and will be out Aug. 21.
- Fifth Sun for a Marvel Gamerverse collection, which features designs inspired by Spider-Man, The Empire State University logo and more that are available on Amazon.com. A red shirt featuring the Advanced Suit spider is set to become available soon;
- Hot Toys and Sideshow for an Advanced suit Spider-Man figure that features newly masked head sculpt with interchangeable eyepieces, a newly developed body, a replica of Spiderman’s uniform from the game and more;
- Mondo for the official video game soundtrack, available exclusively on 2x 180 gram vinyl – with one red disc, and a blue disc with a black swirl. The soundtrack is also available on 2x 180 gram black vinyl;
- And GameStop for an exclusive hat featuring the white spider spotlighted on Spider-Mans’ advanced suit uniform and Marvel Gamerverse water bottles.
Marvel has also released
Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Art of the Game
, a collector’s book that is signed by the team members at Insomniac Games.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.