April 6, 2018
NTD Apparel has been named as the brand's master apparel licensee in Canada.
NTD and the other new additions bring the collectible toy brand's licensing roster up to 25. Other new additions include:
- The Bridge Direct (construction toys and activities)
- Bentex Group (fashion tops and t-shirts for mass retailers)
- Mighty Fine (fashion tops and t-shirts for mid-tier/specialty retailers)
- Intimo (sleep and loungewear)
- Global Design Concepts (bags)
- Ashko Group (footwear)
- Jay Franco (bedding and linens)
- Jakks Pacific's Disguise (Halloween costumes)
- Ashtel (oral care)
- Trends International (posters)
- Tech 4 Kids (novelty lighting)
- Cardinal Games (co-branded games)
- Mrs. Grossman (sticker program)
- Radz (novelty toys and candy dispensers)
- Blue Orange Games (Spot it! co-branded games)
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.