April 6, 2018
“As the Adventure Time world expands and diversifies with every episode that airs on Cartoon Network, so too does our consumer products program,” says Pete Yoder, vice president of consumer products, North America, Cartoon Network Enterprises. “We have a roster of fantastic partners whose products capture and embody the fun of the series into great extensions, and the slate of new toys and games on display this week is a testament to that.”
Master toy partner Jazwares is introducing new character plush, figures and role play items this fall. Other new product from additional licensees include:
- New licensee Aquarius Entertainment Merchandising will introduce two decks of playing cards along with a collector tin containing both decks and a two-sided puzzle this summer and fall at specialty retailers.
- Briarpatch adds to its line of games and puzzles that debuted at retail last year, with the introduction of an all-new original Match-Matical! extreme matching card game, which will be available this fall.
- New partner A Crowded Coop introduces the first-ever line of pet toys and accessories based on Adventure Time, which will debut pet specialty stores and online retailers this fall. The line will include pet toys, collars, leashes, costumes, food dishes and more.
- Building on its existing line of products, Cryptozoic will debut a series of collectible character statues based on Adventure Time characters and scenes. The first wave includes three dioramas that can be displayed separately or together to form an ultimate Adventure Time diorama. The first statue set will be available this fall.
- Adventure Time will be the latest addition to Factory Entertainment’s roster of characters for its WriteEms product line, which combines a stylized collectible figurine with an integrated writing instrument. The line will debut this fall.
- Adding to Adventure Time’s footprint in the novelty market will be TopCat, which will create a collection of 3D figural devise charms/ear bud clips that will launch mid-year in specialty channels.
- As a follow up to last year’s Monopoly: Adventure Time Collector’s Edition and Memory Challenge Adventure Time Edition, USAopoly, under license from Steve Jackson Games, will release Munchkin: Adventure Time, which pairs the popular card game of battling monsters characters from the Land of Ooo. Available this summer.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.