brand and characters.
The new MasterPieces’ “Sesame Street” products, which will begin to appear on store shelves this summer, engage children in original craft activities, memory games and classic card games that entertain as they educate young minds.
“We are thrilled to be working with Sesame Workshop,” says David Rolls, president, MasterPieces
Together, we’ve been able to create some of our most captivating and fun, educational products that all feature many of the tremendously popular characters, including Elmo, Oscar the Grouch, Cookie Monster, Big Bird and more.”
The new “Sesame Street” products include:
- “Sesame Street” Garbage Truck, a DIY wood paint kit featuring Oscar the Grouch;
- “Sesame Street” Best Friends Character Bank is a personal coin saver wood bank box paint kit featuring Elmo on one side and Cookie Monster on the other side; and
- “Sesame Street” School Bus, a large cardboard traditional school bus featuring bus riders: Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Snuffleupagus and other characters to decorate with the stickers and 8 included markers.
- Grouchy Old Oscar card game;
- Elm & Friends Matching Game;
- Elm & Friends Supersized Playing Cards;
- “Sesame Street” 3-in-1 Educational Card Games, which includes color match, number match and alphabet match games; and
- “Sesame Street” Alphabet Bing.
“Sesame Workshop’s mission is to help kids grow smarter, stronger and kinder, and that means nourishing the mind and body,” says Gabriela Arenas, vice president, licensing, North America, Sesame Workshop. “We’re pleased to be working with MasterPieces
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.