New animated TV series continues to expand globally with a raft of new agents.
Agents joining “Miraculous” include:
- TF1 for France
- SAMG for Korea
- Toei Animation for Japan
- Planeta Junior for Iberia, CEE, Greece and Turkey
- DeAgostini for Italy
- J&M Brands for Benelux
- Team! Licensing for Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Bulldog for the U.K. and Eire
- Plus Licens for the Nordics and Russia
- CLM for South Africa
- Mediogen for Israel
- Haven for Australia
- Segal Licensing for Canada
- Gloob/Kasmanas for Brazil
- Doce for Chile and Peru
The “Miraculous” licensing program is anchored by global master toy partner Bandai America, as well as 35 other global licensees. Each of the new “Miraculous’” agents are seeking licensees for their individual markets.
“Miraculous” is currently airing in more than 120 markets, including in the U.S. on Nickelodeon and throughout the EMEA region on Disney Channel.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.