The merchandise included apparel, collectibles and publishing categories. Partners in the exclusive merchandise were Eaglemoss, Good Smile Connect and IDW Publishing, among others.
The full list of products include:
Eaglemoss Hero Collector
- A limited-edition variant of IDW’s “Star Trek: Year Five #6” comic book; and
- A U.S.S. Defiant NCC-74205 ship replica.
- An assortment of metal modeling kits such as U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701, U.S.S. Enterprise 1701-D, Klingon Vor’cha and Klingon Bird-of-Prey.
Good Smile Connect
- T-shirts designed by series fans.
- Exclusive variants for the franchise’s various comic book titles.
- Fan-created t-shirts.
Simon & Schuster
- Limited-edition mystery boxes containing “Star Trek: The Motion Picture,” “Star Trek: Discovery - The Enterprise Wa,” and a poster of “Star Trek the Motion Picture” cover art.
- Streetwear inspired by the universe of Starfleet, including jackets and vests.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.