April 6, 2018
Now available for iOS in addition to Android, the app combines the classic art of baseball card collecting with the competitive spirit of fantasy sports.
"Topps is continuing to deliver on the mission of revolutionizing how fans collect and interact with their favorite sports and athletes," says Chris R. Vaccaro, director of app production, Topps. "We're excited to bring fans an even more interactive experience in 2015."
New features in "Topps Bunt 2015" include:
- Contests that let fans compete together for rewards;
- Real-time player statistics that are transformed into points in the "Bunt" scoring system;
- Deck building capability that lets fans construct a deck of cards that will be used to score exclusively in each league; and
- Digital card releases of baseball legends from the 1950s through to current stars.
- "Topps BUNT 2015" is now available for free in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
"Topps Bunt" is part of a suite of digital collecting apps that also include "Topps Huddle" (NFL Players Association), "Topps Kick" (Barclays Premier League, Bundesliga and Major League Soccer) and "Topps Star Wars: Card Trader."
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.