Third annual conference and networking event will put the spotlight on the hot topics shaping the business of brand licensing.
NORTH AMERICA–More than 36 speakers will grace the stage of the NYC Licensing Summit today including executives from Merch by Amazon, Nickelodeon, National Geographic, Ubisoft and digital star Jake Paul.
The event will kick off with a keynote address from top retail analyst Dana Telsey, who will give attendees exclusive insights into what lays ahead for retail in 2018.
Throughout the jam-packed day of sessions and networking, thought leaders from media, gaming, sports, fashion, retail, toys and music will address some of the most pressing issues facing the brand licensing industry today, including:
- The many facets of e-commerce and how brands are harnessing the vast reach of online marketplaces to engage with their fans;
- The ever-growing universe of gaming and the new opportunities these brands present;
- The effect that the Millennial generation has had on our business and how brands can extend their reach through partnerships with social Influencers;
- The shifting sands of retail and how brands are responding;
- Adopting the product development cycle to catch up with the speed of social media;
- Exclusive insights into the next generation that will shape our business–Generation Z.
- A hot seat conversation with print-on-demand platform Redbubble about the proliferation of fan art and how brands can respond;
- And much more!
The day will close with a special ceremony honoring the 19 women named as License Global’s 2018 Influentials, all of whom have had a significant and lasting impact on the brand licensing business.
Stay tuned to License Global, both here and on social media, for exclusive coverage of the day as it unfolds.
The NYC Summit is developed by License Global magazine, part of the Global Licensing Group at UBM, and presented in partnership with LIMA, the brand licensing industry’s leading trade organization.
Sponsors supporting this year’s event include Authentic Vision, Boy Scouts of America, BrandComply.com, Dependable Solutions, JPatton, Line Friends, Licensing Brands Inc., OpSec, SKP NY and Trevco.