“The Retailing Mentoring Program offers an in-depth introduction into the world of licensing and unique access to some of the industry’s most important players,” says Anna Knight, vice president, Global Licensing Group. “The wealth of expertise and insight on offer to buyers, creatives and managers is immense. That we’ve seen so many people across a range of sectors participate in the program, demonstrates its value and scope, with the 2020 edition set to be the best yet.”
BLE’s Retail Mentoring Program is a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accredited course offering insight into the licensing industry to help retail teams gain a competitive edge when identifying new brand partners and negotiating licensing deals.
In addition to the course, participants will also receive:
- A place at the Licensing Essentials Course and Spring Fling in May, organized in conjunction with Licensing International;
- An invitation to judge the Licensing Awards organized by Max Events;
- A place at the Retail Mentoring Program’s closing Licensing for Retail conference; and
- Access to exclusive retail content at BLE, including the retail trends lounge, where they can meet more than 260 leading brand owners and agents across fashion, entertainment, art, sports, corporate brands, gaming, heritage and more.
Those taking part will also receive a day with a licensor to help them understand licensing from the brand-owner side, as well as receiving tips on how to work effectively with some of the world’s best-known properties and agents. Previous hosts have included eOne, NBCUniversal, Natural History Museum, Penguin, The Point.1888, and ViacomCBS Consumer Products (known previously as Viacom Nickelodeon Consumer Products).
BLE welcomes applications from:
- Buyers, designers, merchandisers and marketers with existing licensing programs;
- Buyers, designers, merchandisers and marketers engaged in licensing but want further development;
- Teams who would like to learn how to develop their licensing relationships;
- Teams looking for cross-category opportunities; and
- Individuals new to retail and hoping to develop their career and expertise within licensing.
Retailers can apply to take part in the program online athttps://www.brandlicensing.eu/en/learn-brand-licensing/retail-mentoring-programme
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.