Toy Retailer of the Year Winners:
- Independent Toy Retailer of the Year – Banba Toymaster
- Specialist Multiple Toy Retailer of the Year – East Midland Toy Company
- Specialist Multiple Toy Retailer of the Year (30 stores or more) – The Entertainer
- General Multiple Toy Retailer of the Year – Sainsburys Argos
- Department Store Toy Retailer of the Year – W J Daniel & Co.Windsor
- Online Toy Retailer of the Year – Shop Direct
- Overall Toy Retailer of the Year – The Entertainer
Toy and Supplier of the Year Awards:
- Plush Toy of the Year – Scruff-a-Luvs, Worlds Apart
- Outdoor Toy of the Year – Super Wubble Bubble Ball, Vivid Imaginations
- Craze of the Year – Soft'n Slo Squishies, Character Options
- Game of the Year – Jumanji, Spin Master
- Collectible Range of the Year – LOL Under Wraps, MGA Entertainment
- Fashion Doll of the Year – Barbie Care Clinic, Mattel
- Doll of the Year – Poopsie Surprise Unicorn, MGA Entertainment
- Licensed Product Range of the Year – Harry Potter, Lego
- Action Figure of the Year – Roblox, Jazwares
- Pre-School Range of the Year – “Paw Patrol,” Spin Master
- Supplier of The Year – Character Options
- Toy of the Year – L.O.L., MGA Entertainment
British Toy & Hobby Association Golden Teddy Awards were given to Simon Kohler of Hornby Hobbies and Stuart Crawford of MV Sports their contributions to the toy industry throughout their careers.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.