Following the launch of the new TV series “The Adventures of Paddington,” Copyrights has announced new tie-in partners across categories in the U.S.
New partners include The Bentex Group for kids tees, sportswear, swimwear and outerwear and Franco Manufacturing for home and domestics, including bedding, throws, beach and bath. The deals were brokered by local agents Bravado and Retail Monster.
This spring will see the launch of the new TV tie-in publishing from HarperCollins, and for fall the new TV product range from Master Toy partner, PhatMojo, will be launching to include plush, articulated figures, sets and vehicles. Further TV tie-in lines are set to follow from spring 2021.
Alongside the TV tie-in range of consumer products in the U.S., classic Paddington offers remain available at specialty and independent retailers from partners:
- YottoY (classic and infant plush);
- Little Goodall (upstairs and department outerwear and dresses);
- Litographs (e- commerce apparel and posters);
- Out Of Print (e-commerce apparel, bags and pins);
- Christopher Radko (ornaments):
- and more.